Character Education School Speaker | USA | Canada
Character Education Anti-Bullying Presentation
At Reportbullying.com we provide anti-bullying / character education presentations for students.
Bullying is a community problem -we offer an anti-bullying seminar for teachers and parents.
Our goal is to:
- provide direction, guidance, and rich content to create a safe school environment
- plan ways to celebrate and reward good character
- learning positive approaches for setting and achieving goals
- reading material and certificates consequences of negative and positive social behaviors
- explore and analyze a variety of approaches to problem-solving that are appropriate for their age level.
Our team has developed a follow-up of character education material, a step-by-step- features:
- anti-bullying committee set up
- tracking systems
- reporting systems
- character education exercises
- in-class bystander programs
- mentoring programs
- leadership teams
Each month offers exercises and tools to aid teachers in creating a safe and caring school environment.
Character education is:
- a win-win situation it is an integral part of school life
- about developing virtues and good habits which lead students to be responsible and trustworthy
- the process of learning and should include students, family, and community
- building on developing moral fiber which leads them to care for others
- intended to reinforce what parents teach about making sound moral judgments. Schools cannot, however, assume this responsibility alone; it takes the whole community to get involved
Elementary schools that were successful in implementing our practices had the involvement and commitment of the entire school – from the principal to the teachers and parents.
You have a great program and I think you are at the top. By far I would recommend you to anyone. I just received another call yesterday about you. I will work to promote you around this area not because I like you but I feel you have the best message, delivery, and care about what you are doing… not just a business.
Steven M. Smith
Hi Jim: I had the pleasure of witnessing your talk on Bullying (not being a Bystander) & Personal Responsibility a few years ago at St. Timothy. Just wondering if you were still presenting this same talk. Memory serves me, each talk did lend itself to a particular division. The message was profound and we used a number of the elements within it to promote the message of tolerance and community throughout the year. Thanx
Look forward to hearing from you again!
Tom E. Durran
Principal, St. Raphael Catholic School
We cannot thank you enough for the job well done today! I am hearing a ton of wonderful feedback and people were impressed how you got your message across to the K and 1 students as these groups tend to be hard to reach with age-appropriate activities. We will work to keep the positive messages going.
Calcium Primary School
I just wanted to thank you again for visiting our district last week and Jefferson School. The students truly enjoyed the performance and we have already had several reports of minor bullying since your presentation.
Jefferson Elementary School