BULLYPROOF YOUR COMMUNITY THROUGH MOTIVATION
Bullying is a community problem (not just a student problem).
At Reportbullying.com we focus on the role of the bystander- to teach students to speak up when they witness (see) someone being bullied.
How do we get our students/children to speak up?
We all have a part to play in reducing bullying.
When teachers, parents, and the community understand that we all have a part to play then we can motivate our children to speak up to someone in authority. If a student/child is demoralized they WILL NOT speak up and it becomes difficult for teachers to teach in the classroom as we parents become frustrated.
Our assembly programs (listed below) teach and educate students, teachers, and parents on their role as bystanders and help motivate and recognize those that are demoralized.
– Anti-bullying assemblies K-2
– Anti-bullying assemblies 3-5
– Teacher Training
– Parenting session keynote in the evening
– Character education exercises – online
– Surveys –anti-bullying surveys (each school)
– Mentoring Program – online